Sunday, December 16, 2007

Philadelphia Meetup 6

I just heard word tonight that the sixth Philadelphia Wikimeetup is in the planning stages, and is scheduled to be sometime in january/february. I couldn't make it to the last one, and would love to come prepared to this next one with fliers or something about the chapter. At the moment there are only about 3 people who are really "involved" with the chapter, and I would love to get more people involved in these early planning stages. People who are in the Philadelphia area (or who could get here with a reasonable amount of travel) should definitely try to attend.

I'm also really looking forward to talking with Delphine about the whole US chapters issue, since there are still more questions then there are answers. I'm sure I'll have more to say about this issue in the coming weeks, so I'll not spoil the fun now.